2018 CN Awards - Nomination form
Nominating for the CN Awards is simple. You can nominate a colleague, group, charity, commercial product/service or yourself (depending on the category) by simply completing the online nomination form below.
Any supporting information can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org – simply title the email with the name of the individual/group/charity/product/service you have nominated.
Plus by making a nomination you have the option of being entered into a prize draw* for the chance to WIN a £250 voucher of your choice.
- If you wish to make nominations for more than one CN Award category please complete separate forms.
- The closing date for all nominations is 29th March 2018, 23:59 GMT (UK). Entries that make the shortlist** will be contacted in early April and the details as submitted by the nominator will be published in the May 2017 issue CN Magazine.
- When making a nomination for the 2018 CN Awards for Student of the Year, nominated students must have been in study or are studying during the period: 1st April 2017- 29th March 2018.
- When making a nomination for the 2018 CN Awards for New Product of the Year, the product nominated must have been launched or reformulated during the period: 1st April 2017- 29th March 2018.
- IMPORTANT: Please supply a valid email address as you will receive a confirmation email to acknowledge that we have received your nomination. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please email: email@example.com to check that your nomination has been received.
* No purchase necessary. Competition is free to enter. Only one entry per person. This is a prize draw, with only one prize offered – a £250 voucher of your choice. The winner will be selected at random. Competition closing date is 29th March 2018, 23:59 GMT (UK). The winner will be informed by email and an announcement will be made in the May 2018 issue of CN Magazine. The winner of the prize draw must claim their prize within a month of the competition closing date (by 29th April 2018).
** Once a nomination has been shortlisted the nomination cannot be retracted. If you wish to withdraw a nomination then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by the nomination closing date: 29th March 2018. Nominations will not be able to withdrawn after the closing date has passed (29th March 2018).
Thank you for taking the time to make a nomination for the 2018 CN Awards.