CM2 are looking for an Publisher & Editorial Manager
Publisher & Editorial Manager
- Maternity cover (9-12 months)
- Full-time – 5 days per week – 9-5:30pm (1 hr for lunch)
- 2 days homeworking per week
- 25 days holiday per year
- Based in Hertfordshire
Complete Media & Marketing Ltd. (CM2) – a small and friendly publishers based in Ware, Hertfordshire – is looking for an energetic, proactive person to take on the role of Publisher & Editorial Manager.
CM2 publish the UK’s leading clinical, medical & health nutrition publication – Complete Nutrition (CN) Magazine. Associated with the magazine is a website, e-newsletters, and annual awards. On top of this, the business also contract publishes for associations involved in the clinical nutrition arena.
This role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling & project management
- Organising workload/schedule of small team (of 3) in order to complete publishing requirements
- Liaising with printers & postal services
- Copyright & contract management
- Flat plan development
- Organising & formatting copy
- Editing of all content of the publications (inc. contract publishing) and digital media we produce
- Proofreading all the publications, digital media, and promotional materials we produce
- Commissioning articles for leading clinical, medical & nutrition title
- Writing & pulling together contents pages, and news and journal watch sections, etc. for CN, e-newsletters & website
- Liaison with authors & editorial team
- Working with team on the annual CN Awards – from start to completion.
The ability to manage projects simultaneously and efficiently is a must, along with a high level of English and editing skills. Experience is essential – at least 10 years – preferably in the health or scientific field.
To apply, please send a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com.