Do you qualify for a FREE CN Magazine subscription?
- If you are a healthcare professional, industry professional, or nutrition & dietetic student based in the UK or Republic of Ireland you qualify for a free of charge digital subscription.
- UK-based registered dietitians
- UK-based nutrition & gastro nurses.
Apply for a free print or digital subscription
- The information published within CN Magazine is for healthcare professionals only
- It can take 2 weeks for free of charge print subscriptions to be processed. Once your details have been processed and added to the CN mailing list, you will receive the next issue that goes into production (not the issue in production at the time of subscribing).
- Digital subscriptions will be processed within 72 hours.
- Delivery of printed CN Magazine must be to a UK address.
- If you have already subscribed to a print or digital version of CN Magazine and have login details, then please login via the subscription login tab as normal and you will have the option to add a digital or print subscription to your account. For any subscription enquiries, please email Jodie: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid for CN Magazine subscriptions
(includes print / digital)
Don’t worry if you don’t meet the criteria for a free subscription. There are great value ‘paid for’ options that enable you to receive all nine issues* of the UK’s No.1 read each year. Simply choose whether you would prefer to read CN Magazine in print or digitally and use the links below to access your preferred option:
In Print – Yearly subscriptions from ONLY £34.95 (country dependent)
Purchase a Print subscription
Digital format – Yearly subscription ONLY £9.99 (an email will be sent to you to inform you when the latest issue is available)
Click here to purchase your Digital subscription
*Nine issues of CN Magazine per year
- Once your order has been received, processed and paid for, refunds will not issued as per our terms and conditions.
- For any subscription enquiries, please email Jodie: email@example.com.