JOB OF THE MONTH: We’re looking for Home Enteral Feeding Dietitians to join our award-winning Gloucestershire Hospitals team
We’re looking for Home Enteral Feeding Dietitians to join our award-winning Gloucestershire Hospitals team. Are you looking to develop your skills and knowledge through a diverse caseload?
Gloucestershire Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust is excited to announce opportunities for talented individuals to join our well-established team. Following a successful expansion bid, we are looking for passionate professionals to contribute to our continued success. Join our innovative and friendly team to start your rewarding career with our Trust.
We will invest in you! Enjoy a £2,000 welcome incentive*
As a valued member of our team, you’ll enjoy a range of unique benefits, including:
- Educational Bursary – access financial support for your educational and development needs, including MSc modules
- Preceptorship Programme – kickstart your career with dedicated mentorship and a bespoke Dietetic Preceptorship Programme
- Active involvement in research – develop your skills across all pillars of dietetic practice with involvement in local and national research projects
- Apprenticeship opportunities – grow your skills and expertise through practical experience at all levels through multiple apprenticeship opportunities
We have several exciting positions available:
- Rotational HEF Dietitian, Band 5
- Specialist HEF Dietitian, Band 6
- Specialist Paediatric HEF Dietitian, Band 6
- Advanced Dietetic Practitioner – Support Workforce Team Lead, Band 7
We are offering a competitive welcome incentive for each of these roles, making it the perfect time to join our expanding team!
*Pro rata and subject to terms and conditions
A better career starts here! Find out more, view all jobs and apply now www.gloshospitals.nhs.uk/dietitian-jobs