> Industry News
> WEBINAR OF THE MONTH: Understanding fibre and its role in bowel transit disorders – with Anne Holdoway & Sophie Medlin
WEBINAR OF THE MONTH: Understanding fibre and its role in bowel transit disorders – with Anne Holdoway & Sophie Medlin
Nutrinovo are proud to be supporting an upcoming webinar, looking into fibre and its role in bowel transit. Hosted by Dr Anne Holdoway, with expert guest speaker Sophie Medlin, this webinar promises to share a wealth of information -applicable across a wide range of dietetic practices.
You can register for the webinar, which will be hosted live on the 3rd of May at 7:30pm by clicking here.
Key areas covered within this webinar will include:
- Classifying and categorising types of fibre
- An overview of the commonly seen bowel transit disorders
- Constipation (including IBS-C)
- Diarrhoea (including IBS-D)
- Using fibre in the dietary management of bowel transit disorders
- When a fibre supplement may be appropriate
- Using fibre/ fibre supplements alongside, or instead of a laxative.
If you have any further questions with regards to this webinar, please email email@example.com